Maisema

Maisema

torstai 12. joulukuuta 2013

Me and Dr Hauschka

This is unfortunately not a love story of this century of me and some gorgeous prince called Dr Hauschka but it is my story and experience of german skin care and make up products.  Five years ago I had never even heard about Dr Hauschka, nor seen or noticed any advertisements. And none of my friends ever had mentioned this product. 

https://store.drhauschka.com/naturalskincare/default.aspx?store=

At the same time or in fact for many years I had had smaller and bigger problems with my skin.  As a child I suffered from atopic skin and I really was in need of moisture.  Then in my early twenties the situation became better with my dry skin but then I found out that what I thought was just teenage's problem (greasy skin and some impurities) had come to stay.

I tried many different products which seemed to work at the beginning but product after product my skin still was not glowing.  Then a few years ago I was giving a speach at the office for clients concisting of women only. I gav my own speach and then after me there was a young lady presenting Dr Hauschka's products.  She was a counsel and a little bit annoying and seemed a little bored BUT she told a good story and gave us information about Dr Hauschka's natural skin care products which respect the skin's natural rhytms. I was quite impressed about the fact that they use only nature's own products and none artificial ones.  (Well afterwards I've read in some newspaper that even though

they really use only natural german soil, the soil itself can be so contaminated for example in Ruhr area in Germany that it contains some heavy metals.  I am not accusing anyone or blaiming anyone just saying that it is difficult to make pure products even you would like to and would try to use only natural products) Their products respect the skin's natural rhytm which at first sounded just unbelievable because the counsel claimed that the skin doesn't need any cream in the evening before going to sleep! As a person who had always suffered from dry skin it really sounded like it wouldn't work at least not for me.  But somehow I was impressed about the information and desided to give it a try.  And as a give away present we all were given samples.

I was very excited because in the brochure they warned that at first you could have some extra impurities and in the evening the skin could feel dry because you actually really put only toning water on your face and no cream at all. That is because your skin needs to renew during the night.  The purifying stuff made from mandel also looked quite awfull but it really worked.  But I didn't have any problems and my skin seemed to reborn again.

I have not used any other products after that.  I really recommend it.  I don't use any foundation cream anymore because the skin looks so fresh and smooth as it is.  Of course you still need to drink water and avoid extra chocolate (even Dr Hauschka doesn't do miracles :)

I use some make up from Dr Hauschka as well, for example make-up powder, which works quite fine.  Only product I do not use anymore is their cleansing milk. Not that the product itself would be bad but the glass bottle doesn't give all milk out but about 15% remains untouched because the pump just doesn't work anymore. What a pity.

Dr Hauschka or anyone else doesn't pay me or give me anything for writing this. This is my own experience. My elder son has also started using cleansing products to avoid teenage's troubles with the skin and so far it is working just fine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos vierailustasi Dolce macchiatossa :)

Toivon, että viihdyit sivuillani. Jätä kommenttisi, jos viihdyit, haluat kysyä jotain, lisätä jotain tai muuten vaan ilmoitella itsestäsi. Ciao