Maisema

Maisema

tiistai 3. joulukuuta 2013

Welcome to Dolce macchiato



Welcome to my possible readers outside Finland.  You are warmly welcome.  This is my way to share feelings and ideas about interior designs, furnishings, fashion, music, wines, life of oriental cats (I have two beautiful creatures at home) and somethings else which makes me feel good.

I am A working mother of two and it certainly brings an essence to my life.  This is not A diary of our family's life but some happy memories and happenings might be told also here.

Italian name of this blog comes from my desire and love for Italian language and Italy itself. Unfortunately I do not speak Italian fluently-yet but I have studied it for A couple of years.  Dolce means graceful (I as a native Finnish speaking Person translate these into English.....).  Dolce is what this blog and life itself is supposed to be.  I beleave that we don't have to be so practical in every aspect but we can do some things which are just beautiful or which make us feel good.  For example the second word "macchiato" means actually "destroyed" and for A second I had some thoughts about putting it into my blog but then again, I love the way it sounds and it reminds me of my favourite coffee drink latte macchiato- so my blog is called Dolce macchiato.  


The candles are for advent (is this a correct word?) but we have an old habbit here in Finland to put 4 candles in December to a window or on a table somewhere and put a light one by one in ever December Sunday.  I found these Metallic decors from an interior shop in Helsinki (designed by Lene Bjerre) and put them into white candles and then some extra decorration and voila.  

Happy Tuesday and welcome again


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos vierailustasi Dolce macchiatossa :)

Toivon, että viihdyit sivuillani. Jätä kommenttisi, jos viihdyit, haluat kysyä jotain, lisätä jotain tai muuten vaan ilmoitella itsestäsi. Ciao